The sheer diversity of resources available there is somewhat staggering.
Here are some highlights from my exploration of craftsmanspace:
- More free books about aviation than I could read in 10 years, including this one about helicopter design.
- A book from NASA entitled Capturing Energy From the Wind on the craftsmanspace renewable energy books page
- Playground equipment plans
- A huge list of free 3D CAD software
- A free 3D model/2D profile of a cat shaped wall coat rack (scroll down after the jump) in STEP/DXF format
- A scroll saw pattern for a portrait of Nikola Tesla in .SVG, .EPS, .DWG, .JPG, .GIF and .PNG
- Lessons on using a sliding T-Bevel